OUR COMMITMENT TO YOUR PRIVACY
THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Personal information collected through the Janes * Web Site (“Site”), includes:
- Contact information such as name, mailing address, email address and telephone number;
- Information provided as required for participation in contests or promotions;
- Information provided as part of a survey or questionnaire; and
- Such other information you provide to us for example by using the web based form submissions, file uploads (including resumes) or one of the email* links.
*You may unsubscribe at any time from receiving commercial electronic messages from Janes * by using the link provided on every e-mail message and you will no longer receive commercial electronic messages relating to the Site. You may at any time in the future opt-in to receive e-mail offers. Unsubscribe instructions are also included in each marketing communications email.
USE AND PURPOSE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION SUBMITTED TO US
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Administering promotions and contests;
- Providing responses to requests, inquiries or comments about Janes * and/or its products;
- Creating and maintaining a database of individuals who have requested to receive information from Janes * from time to time which information shall include without limitation information about its products, promotions, contests, coupons and overall business and operations;
- Ensuring the security of our operations including our Site;
- Understanding consumer needs, interests and preferences plus creating commercial and consumer relations to enable us to manage and develop consumer communication for our products;
- Any other purpose as permitted or required by law.
In addition, such personal information may be disclosed to our parent corporation and its affiliated and subsidiary corporations for such purposes.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DATA SECURITY
We use reasonable industry standard technology to keep information that you submit to us secure. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of information, we have put in place physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, we cannot warrant the security of any information or Communications transmitted to us and you do so at your own risk.
We value your privacy, however, at all times we reserve the right to disclose information where required or permitted by law; to comply with valid legal processes such as a search warrant, subpoena or court order; to protect Janes * ‘ rights and property; or during emergencies when safety is at risk.
USE OF THIRD PARTY OPT-IN LISTS
With respect to Janes * ’ use of third party opt-in lists, Janes * may enter into co-branding arrangements with other companies, and if so, an opt-in question may be present for contact from these organizations as well. The opt-in features are specific to each organization, but you should never receive e-mails from these organizations unless you have indicated that it is acceptable. All e-mails from Janes * , or from co-brand partners who gain your express permission to send you commercial e-mail, will include an opportunity to opt-out of future communications.
The Site contains logos, word marks, images and other valuable trademarks owned and used by Janes * , Sofina Foods Inc. and their affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, or other third parties. These trademarks and related property are protected from copying and simulation under national and international laws and may not be reproduced, copied or otherwise used without the express prior written permission of Janes * , Sofina Foods Inc. and/or their affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, or other third parties.