Cheesy Chicken Nachos with Janes Pub Style Chicken Strips
Prep Time: 15 minutes (while Chicken Strips are baking)
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Talk about versatility – Janes Pub Style Chicken Strips make an awesome snack! Try these Cheesy Chicken Nachos with lots of ooey-gooey melted cheddar and smoky bacon crumble. Yummmmm!
- 10 Janes Pub Style Chicken Strips
- 1 large tomato, diced into large chunks
- 1 cup (250 g) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 fresh green onion and 1 jalalpeño pepper, finely sliced (optional)
- ½ red pepper, finely diced
- ½ cup (125 mL) each of guacamole, sour cream and chunky salsa
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees F. Place 10 Janes Pub Style Chicken Strips on a baking tray sprayed with cooking spray. Bake for 10 minutes and then flip each strip and bake for another 8 minutes.
- While the chicken strips are baking, prepare the tomato, green onion, jalapeño and red peppers.
- When the strips are finished baking, remove from oven. Allow them to sit for 2 minutes, then divide the chicken strips into 2 oven-proof dishes, and top each with half of the tomato and half of the cheese. Sprinkle bacon crumble on top.
- Place back into oven until cheese is melted (approximately 2-5 minutes).
- Remove from oven and garnish with slices of green onion, jalapeno, and diced red pepper.
- Serve with ¼ cup each of guacamole, sour cream and chunky salsa.
- Tip: Crumbled bacon is also a great topping.