Crunchy Thai Fish Salad
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
With crispy fish, crunchy peanuts and sweet mandarin oranges, this Thai-inspired salad delivers an easy and satisfying meal that the whole family will love.
- 4 fillets JANES® ultimates Breaded Lemon Pepper Cod
- 8 cups (2 L) shredded romaine lettuce
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 can (300 g) mandarin oranges, drained well
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) unsalted roasted peanuts
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) store-bought Thai dressing
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Prepare fish according to package directions.
- Toss together romaine, red pepper, mandarin oranges and peanuts; divide among 4 plates.
- Slice fish and arrange on salad. Drizzle with dressing and garnish with green onions.
- Alternatively, wrap salad in tortillas or serve with rice or substitute shredded kale or spinach for romaine lettuce if desired.