Buffalo Chicken Bite Fries
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
French fries never tasted so good topped with Janes ultimates Boneless Bites tossed in Buffalo sauce for that little extra kick, shredded cheese and green onion. Oh so gooey good, they’ll keep asking for more.
- 8 pieces of JANES® Buffalo Boneless Bites
- 1/2 (325g) bag of your favourite store-bought fries
- 1 cup (250 mL) shredded Cheddar and Mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) chopped green onions
- Prepare buffalo bites according to package directions.
- Prepare fries as per packaging instructions.
- Layer fries into a baking dish.
- Toss boneless bites in buffalo sauce.
- Top fries with buffalo bites and sprinkle on shredded cheese.
- Place baking dish in the oven for 1 to 3 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Top with chopped green onions.