Chicken Strips Burrito Bowl
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
With Tex-Mex flavours, this chicken strips and rice bowl is a crowd-pleasing supper that’s easy to assemble.
- 8 strips JANES® Pub Style Chicken Strips
- 1 cup (250 mL) rice, cooked
- 1 can (540 mL) pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup (250 mL) corn, cooked
- 1 cup (250 mL) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) pico de gallo sauce
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) sour cream
- Prepare chicken strips according to package directions. Cut into bite-size pieces.
- Divide rice among 4 bowls.
- Top with chicken, beans, corn and Cheddar.
- Dollop pico de gallo and sour cream over top.
- Add a spoonful of guacamole to the burrito bowls if desired.
- Substitute your favourite salad greens for rice if desired.