Crispy Cod Fish Greek Style Sheet Pan Dinner
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
With zesty Greek flavours, this quick and easy sheet pan dinner is perfect for busy weeknights.
- 4 fillets JANES® ultimates Breaded Lemon Pepper Cod
- 1 lb (500 g) baby potatoes, halved
- 1 cup (250 mL) cherry tomatoes
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) pitted Kalamata olives
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic, smashed
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) each salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) finely crumbled feta cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Toss together potatoes, cherry tomatoes, red pepper, red onion, olives, olive oil, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Arrange veggie mixture on one half of large parchment paper–lined baking sheet. Place fish fillets on remaining half of pan.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until veggies are tender and fish is cooked to internal temperature of 160°F (72°C). Sprinkle with feta.
- Top each serving with a dollop of store-bought tzatziki sauce.